Like seriously, why isn’t pole dancing an olympic sport? This is freakin gymnastics. This is strength and skill. This is not sexual whatsoever. Why does pole dancing have to be so stigmatised as a sexual thing that only strippers do? I have great respect for all people who can pull this off. This is art and beauty right here.
HEY FUN FACT: pole dancing is known as something strippers do because strippers invented it. And that’s okay! It’s okay to have respect for strippers and the hard work they put into what they do! Let’s stop trying to take the stripper part out of pole dancing so upperclass white girls can do it without being ~stigmatized~ because god forbid women be sexual.
How cool :)
12:44 am • 2 September 2014 • 161,996 notes
nothing pisses me off more than the fact that 90% of women’s jeans have non-functioning pockets but baby clothes have proper pockets? what are babies carrying around that i’m not? baby wallets? fuck off
(Source: meladoodle, via lalalenny)
7:03 pm • 1 September 2014 • 354,493 notes
The truth is that we need relationships, but we don’t need every relationship. Surround yourself with positive people who bring you up, rather than drag you down. You don’t have to sacrifice your sanity because you don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings. You don’t have to be controlled by your own kindness. You can be a good person without bending to the will of those who damage you with their own selfishness.
You deserve to be happy.
— It’s Ok to Say, “I Don’t Want to See You Again”, on How to Remove Toxic People from Your Life. (via deliriant)
(Source: bluebird-88, via deliriant)
1:17 am • 1 September 2014 • 4,669 notes
Welcome to America where everyone is equal except everyone
1:16 am • 1 September 2014 • 449,840 notes
“Be with the one who wants to literally thank each and every one of your ex’s for ever being stupid enough to let you go.”
— That’s the one you keep (via brittneybrightside)
1:12 am • 1 September 2014 • 17,403 notes
lol look how quickly tables turned after consequences were involved
1:00 am • 1 September 2014 • 17,318 notes
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
12:58 am • 1 September 2014 • 109,726 notes
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
12:57 am • 1 September 2014 • 59,911 notes
Olga Maliouk // Glamour Italia August 2014 // Shot by Signe Vilstrup
11:20 pm • 31 August 2014 • 14 notes